The groundwater sampling equipment is mainly used for sampling in deep wells, oceans, rivers, lakes or drilling sampling in areas with a diameter larger than 80mm.
1. Length of the sampling rope: The standard configuration is 30m (the length can also be decided according to requirements)
2. Sampling container: 53(φ)mm×395(H)mm
3. Sampling quantity: 500mL
4. High back base: 304 stainless steel, corrosion and oxidation resistance
5. Sampling method: semi-automatic hand-operated sampling
6. Working temperature: -5℃ ~ +50℃, an all-weather equipment
7. Dimension (L x W x H) (mm): 180 ×100 ×560
8. Weight: 3Kg.
Suitcase, 500 or 1000mL water bottle, detent, drain funnel, 500mL sampling container, hand lifter, high back base, self-locking device, self-locking hook.
1. The groundwater sampling equipment has a simple structure, and it is easy to operate with a high working efficiency.
2. The main material is 304 stainless steel while the sampling container is made of stainless steel and PVC, ensuring that it is solid and durable.
1. DN-100 water sampling bottle kit
2. Specification: 500mL×12/1000mL×12
3. Bottle material: fluoroplastics
4. Kit material: aviation aluminum tool kit
5. Application: can be matched freely with any type of water sampler.